Rory and Sadie LOVE thrifting!
There are many reasons why people love thrifting:
· Thrifting is a Green practice involving the reuse, recycle, or re-style of a product and allows that product a longer life in its use thus diverting the product from a landfill.
· More often than not, thrifting supports charity.
· By definition of the noun, thrift, thrifting is a frugal practice that can bring significant savings to the thrifter.
· Thrifting diverts mass market spending into a market of one-of-a-kinds and originals.
· Socially speaking, thrifting is a lesson in the treasures a culture tosses and the junk people keep. Thrifting provides cheap, local access to a variety of styles from many eras and trends related to alternative dress styles that are not widely available in certain areas or are only found at more expensive specialty shops
And all of these reasons Rory and Sadie share!
But at Something Old, make it New! we transform our thrifting beauties in real gems. If you love make-overs please head over to the Something Old, make it New labels!
Rory and Sadie xx