Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Artsy Wednesday T.11

Interview Eline

We also support creative writing like this lady does. If you read Dutch check out Eline's short columns.


Name: Eline Willemse                  
Age: 25
Country: Netherlands

1. Tell us why, how and when you started crafting? I started writing when i was a young girl. 
My grandmother also wrote several stories and poems.
2. Why do you love crafting?
When I write I can say everything I want.
3. What is your favourite type of craft?
I like to write creative columns.
4. What is the most pretty thing you have made?
The stories about my children.
5. Tell us what makes your crafts special?
Every opinion is special. And if you can articulate that well, that makes you unique. As long as people want to keep reading my pieces and aim to make people laugh I do my job well.
6. What do you use for inspiration?
Every situation can inspire me. It is great to write about trivial things and important questions about life. Writing gives me pleasure.
7. Would you like to show us were you do your craft magic?
I write everywhere! At home, on the couch with my laptop and also on the train with my phone. As a writer you do not plan the moment you become inspired.
8. What sort of crafting would you still love to try out?
I would like to write about political issues. I would like to generate discussion through my stories.
9. Have you got any advice for those who would love to start crafting?
If you think you have talent, benefit from that and then use your talent to approach people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rory and Sadie are sitting in a tree...
R E A D I N G.....All your lovely comments!