Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love, Husband, Valentine

Does it really matter if you believe in the magic of Valentine? Really?
Because even if I wouldn’t,  I did felt joy when I received the lovely Valentine cards from friends. People can say it’s too commercial or overdone but when people take time to write a card or do something special you can NOT deny, it gives a wonderful feeling. Besides it won’t hurt us to be extra nice on a day like Valentine!
On top of that I got the most wonderful surprise present from Husband!!
A lovely book with pictures of us and our lady cats and the special things in our life like our homemade wedding invitation.





Such a precious and loving gift.
My lovely husband.....I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rory and Sadie are sitting in a tree...
R E A D I N G.....All your lovely comments!